Friday, February 16, 2007

Beautiful Day... (#2)






Not to borrow a U2 song title, but it really was. It was just enough of a tease of a spring-to-come....and my apologies go out to anyone who is groaning at this point. I know some of you are head-high in snow, but for we native Californians, there is a beauty in that, too. Or maybe I just speak for myself...enough rambling....

I hope to have more pics up soon, but you can see I've added a link to Flickr on the sidebar. I've got more than enough WIPs to fill up this page and then some, but I'll try to limit myself. I'm still figuring out all of the technology here, so please be patient, as this is only Day 2 in blogland.

If you are a wanna-be crafter like me, check out my links. These ladies are really gifted and so inspirational.

1 comment:

Melanee said...

OMG what a wonderful weekend it was! I really look forward to more days like those. Can't wait to take Carson to the pool when it gets nice out for good!