Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Order Up! It's a Blog Smorgasbord...

This is going to be a little bit of this and a lot of that....especially pictures, as I update you on the events and projects in my life the last few days. I'm still getting used to this blogging idea, so it's going to take me a while before the kinks are all worked out....
A corner of my home (in tribute to all of you other blogging ladies out there)....This is actually in my living room, and I had Bob string up fishing line from one corner to the other. I have hung 3 paper lanterns (the other two are at the corners), and I am currently hanging up the plethora of artwork Will brings home weekly from preschool. This was actually taken around Valentine's Day, so you can see a few of the fabric hearts I strung up as well....
Now...a few pictures from this weekend....

Bob playing the "strong man" at the circus (he actually doesn't have to play; he really is strong!). Nathan just laughs and laughs as Bob twirls them around in a circle...I think we get more fun out of hearing that and Will scream in delight than the boys do being made dizzy...
Will wants to be "big" now, so he is finally, completely, absolutely potty trained!! And he looooves to play big brother, like here, and feed his little brother (the "baby bee").
And on to all my projects...some finished, some still in-process...
Here are 5 blankets, 12 cuffs, and 8 hair clips for the Made for China
project. There's still a huge need...and still time to sign up, so link on over and make a difference.
A WIP...and I've been saying that for about 4 months now! It will be my first complete knitting project, and I'm now about halfway through. It should be finished in time for next fall.....
YES! I finally have a stash!!! Of course, all of this I had to buy, but that was half the fun anyhow. So many choices.....oh, my pretties, what shall I do with you now? I've some ideas, but I need to work on my sewing skills on scraps and such before I touch my beloved pile. Any and all contributions to the stash are welcome....
So now off to my latest project...hopefully I will have a picture to post soon...and while you are enjoying your day, pop on over to SouleMama.... It's Amanda's 2-year blog-aversary, and she is just so inspirational! Congratulations, Amanda!



























































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see some of your crafty things! I'm a 'crafty'mom with 4 kids too, and for me sewing is a kind of a therapy too (for not losing myself in feeding babies, changing naps, driving around to school, 'mama' here and 'mama 'there'...you'll know what I mean.)
So, I'm waiting to see what you do with your crafty hands!

greetz
Hilde

Card Counting Books said...

Very amusing piece